Friday, June 17, 2011

The Man

I believe that I have been very susceptible to propaganda.I buy only converse shoes, I wont wear any others. My Cheerios must be Kellogg's, or I wont eat them. I am convinced that President Bush didn't do anything right and that the changes President Obama promised will never come about. I know if I go outside without sunscreen I will get cancer and that if we don't fix the hole in the ozone layer the world will become a great big ice cube. This is propaganda at it's core. "The Man" keeping us scared, and what are we going to do about it? I know I am being manipulated, the world is built on manipulation. I know I can wear any old pair of shoes and my feet will stay dry, Stater Brothers brand cereal will feed my hunger. Well I am still convinced George Bush never did do anything right, but I am giving President Obama a chance and living green to ward off the future decline of our planet. That is all we can do as students raised in a world of propaganda.

2 comments:

  1. Sammm! I didn't know you had one! I followed you. Your a crack up. I miss you<3

    ReplyDelete